From Climbing Training Wiki
We collect some information when you:
- Make public contributions
- Register an account or update your user page
- Use the Climbing Training Wiki (the 'site')
- Send us emails or participate in a survey or give feedback
We are committed to:
- Using reasonable measures to keep your information secure.
- Never selling your information or sharing it with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Only sharing your information in limited circumstances, such as to improve the site, to comply with the law, or to protect you and others.
- Retaining your data for the shortest possible time that is consistent with maintaining, understanding, and improving the site, and our obligations under law.
- Any content you add or any change that you make to this site will be publicly and permanently available.
- Our community of volunteer editors and contributors is a self-policing body. Certain administrators of the site, who are chosen by the community, use tools that grant them limited access to nonpublic information about recent contributions so they may protect the site and enforce policies.
- As part of our commitment to freedom on information, we occasionally release public information and aggregated or non-personal information to the general public through data dumps and data sets.